Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
He seemed to stumble on every word that came out of his mouth. Liffey blinked at him in surprise. It wasn't often she came across someone more nervous of her than she was of them. She wasn't completely sure if that's what was happening in this encounter, but it sure felt like it.

Her ears pricked as he mentioned knowing her somehow. He seemed to be wracking his brain for the memory, but she refrained from putting the image in his head for him. Instead she just nodded to confirm that they had indeed crossed paths before, offering him a smile and a wag of her tail. When the memory finally came to him, she couldn't help but laugh softly when he referred to Charon as "that weird guy".

That laugh was all it took for her to ease entirely in the boy's presence. His unusual mannerisms and apparent shyness were fairly helpful as well, plus there was the fact that he had apparently lingered that day in an effort to see that she was going to be alright. Yep, he was a good one.

"He didn't give me any trouble," Liffey replied, "I actually thought he was a weirdo at first too, but he turned out to be pretty cool." She smiled, amusement glittering in her fiery eyes. Her head tilted then as her amusement turned to curiosity. "Who are you?" she asked, completely forgetting the part where she was supposed to introduce herself first.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 27, 2017, 05:29 PM