Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch. Liffey smiled, liking the name instantly. It was a good name. A strong name. One that fit him well, though for reasons she couldn't really place. He turned the question around and Liffey found herself pausing before she answered. When Charon had asked her this, she had given him an answer that wasn't completely honest. True, her name was actually Caolfhionn and Key was certainly a shortened version of it. It wasn't entirely a lie... But she could only remember once being called Caoilfhionn, and that was when she'd been told it was her true name.

But with Rannoch... "I'm Liffey," she answered after a beat, offering a friendly smile. She settled then onto her haunches, relaxing into the grass. "So what brings you out wandering at midnight?" she asked, trying to think of a joke to make about the fact that she too was up and obviously away from home at this hour of the night. Nothing came to her, so she let the question rest while still keeping an ear out for another opportunity to be as funny and charming and impressive as she felt compelled to be for this boy.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 31, 2017, 07:00 PM