Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey felt her heart thrumming nervously as she watched him search the skies for the three stars she had spoken of. Her gaze flickered between his eyes and the sky, wishing there was a way she could literally grab his eyeballs and point them herself. It wasn't that she was impatient, but she was simply anxious at how bothered he seemed at not being able to find them.

Unless... it wasn't his inability to find the constellations that perturbed him. She was suddenly very aware of just how near him she had gotten. Was that what was making him so uncomfortable? Should she scoot away? How could she do that now without being obvious? What if she was wrong and he wasn't bothered by her nearness, then she would move away, and then he became offended that she was trying to get away from him now??

Her heart settled when he finally responded and she found his face turned towards her with a smile painted upon it. Her ears slid back as she returned the grin and gave an encouraging nod. Liffey couldn't help but laugh at his comment, shaking her head lightly. "Nah, I'm the one seeing shapes in the sky that aren't actually there. Pretty sure that makes me alpha of the weirdos," she paused thoughtfully before adding, "Plus I'm trying to convince others that they too should see things that aren't there. That's like.. diabolical weirdo."

Liffey looked at him with an apologetic grin. "Mighta been bad luck meeting me," she joked, "Sorry for that."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - April 04, 2017, 07:32 PM