Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey returned the smile easily. She had thought him interesting from the start, but when he made mention of time spent away from the Wilds, her level of intrigue increased tenfold. The idea that her parents had begun their lives far away from Teekon was fascinating to her imaginative mind and adventurous soul. As little as she wanted to admire her mother right now, she still had to bite her tongue to keep from mentioning how she wanted to explore the whole world like her mother had.

"No, I haven't," Liffey admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed but being far too honest a person to say otherwise, "Honestly though... I think about it all the time."

Her face had grown solemn, her eyes unfocussed as her thoughts wandered off. She caught herself after a moment and smiled faintly at him again, her ears sliding back upon her head. "I mean, not leaving the Valley. Just... finding something else. Seeing new things. Meeting new people." She sighed wistfully, then paused to give him a thoughtfully pointed glance before she added, "One down, I suppose."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - April 09, 2017, 08:27 PM