Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
While Rannoch grew excited beside her, Liffey grew quiet and pensive. It was the first time she had ever admitted out loud the things she had been thinking about for weeks. It had felt wrong even to think it before. Now that she'd said it out loud, she somehow felt worse. She had once hoped it would make her feel better to admit it to someone, to be able to talk about it. Instead, Liffey just felt sick with guilt.

That's when Rannoch's voice pulled her out of her head. She turned to gaze at him, interest growing upon her face with each word he said. The weight of guilt in her chest began to lessen, her eyes widening with wonder. How was it possible.. of all the wolves to come upon her that night, it was one who apparently shared her dreams. He had actually taken steps towards achieving it. And... he had a place for her.

The excitement coursing through her soul was all Finley, but yet when she spoke, it was with Elwood's words on her tongue. "Where are you planning to go?" she asked, her logical sensibility winning out to the reckless abandon that tempted her, "How many are with you? Who leads you? Are you going far? When are you leaving?" Liffey bit her lip, her face an equal mix of eagerness and apprehension as she watched him.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - April 10, 2017, 05:58 PM