Hideaway Strath baby i just need a good one to stay
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
She had been aware of the male but had kept her distance - not out of spite of dislike but rather she had felt herself removed from Teaghlaigh still. Through Arturo had restored her to her former rank it was still not the same as feeling it in body and soul. She had to prove herself to them again and it would start with service to the pack. She was vaguely aware that Pendragon was nearby, less concerned with someone approaching her until he chuffed. 

The woman turned to face him, eyes drifting over him slowly - he had no wounds and seemed to be fit, leaving her more curious over if she was needed. It had been long enough that she had been alone it felt awkward trying to remember who she had been before. Still, he was making the effort so it seemed she should as well. "I am Hemlock." she started off easy, with just a name, and wondered idly to herself how awkward an encounter she'd make it this time. 

thanks for replying!  

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 28, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - April 05, 2017, 04:15 PM