Dragoncrest Cliffs Isaiah 43:18
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
She nodded in agreement with his statement, though the language of the Malkaria had been more cryptic. Certain words one could perhaps see the connection, but not without hearing it for a time. She smiled at his words, encouragement for her own learning. It was reassuring too to know that she wouldn't need to rush to learn it either. It wasn't something that would leave her alienated. "Noted." She said warmly, grinning still. "I'll have to pay attention so I can adjust to the sound of it as well."

She wished to push the darkness of their time alone behind them, and at his words she nodded, but did not speak further. She would much rather turn her mind to things of a happy nature, especially those concerning children. The pride on Dio made her heart happy and warm, she knew exactly how he felt. There was a small darkness in the back of her mind, a tiny reminder that what she saw in Dio her children would never have. Their father had abandoned them, however proud and awed her had seemed to be at their birth and the news of their conception.

This too she pushed aside. Her children had Molech, and they had her. They didn't need Ar-Khalba, though she'd be lying if she said they couldn't have used a wolf like Dio. She found that she liked the male, and she hoped perhaps, Elohim might grow to know him better. There were many positive male figures in this land, and perhaps Dio could be one of them. "I know that feeling too." She smiled and shook her head. "You do not realize the things you are capable of until someone you love with everything you have depends on it. It's strange, isn't it, to look on something and instantly love it more than you ever knew you could love?" She had never had the chance to discuss the positive parts of having children, not really. That too had been stolen from her. Now it rushed from her, excited and almost reverently.

"Your mate and your children are lucky to have you, Dio. I'm sure you will make a fine father. If you should ever have any questions, or need any help...there are probably others in the pack who are knowledgeable too, but I am here and willing. I learned much about childbearing and the following days before we were alone." She wanted to be helpful, but was worried she would overstep herself.

Messages In This Thread
Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - March 27, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - March 29, 2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - March 29, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - March 30, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - April 17, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - April 19, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - April 24, 2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - May 05, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - May 08, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - May 25, 2017, 12:59 AM