Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Truthfully, Rian had no idea why he decided to follow Rannoch into the night. But he did know that he wanted to strike up a stronger rapport with his grayscale cousin, and cement his role as the third, but no less important, partner of their wild adventure. So he trailed after his scent and the prints he left in the occasional patch of bare earth until he came across not only Rannoch, but a stranger, on a higher tressel of the Terrace.

An uncomfortable, but familiar, twinge of anxiety lanced through his heart at the sight of the child. He didn't want his flanks to withstand a beating if the girl's parents were nearby and became irate at the pair of yearling males. Rian recalled Amekaze, Hydra's mother, and swallowed thickly. But he couldn't leave his, well, brother out here alone. The thickset boy clambered up to the same level as the pair and, after greeting Rannoch with a gentle nudge to his burly shoulder, turned to Rose with a nod and a shy smile.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rian - March 28, 2017, 04:38 PM