Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
There was the odd sensation again—as if he was backed up to the cusp of something very large and important, but his mind couldn't fully define the idea slowly rolling into motion. Cypress' sudden question and Rannoch's own silence was interesting, because it was more often than not the gray saddled boy who led the conversations. Where Cypress and Rian were lacking in proper social skills, Rannoch seemed to have it in droves. He cast a glance to his swarthy cousin, wanting, desperately, to read his thoughts somehow but found nothing but a blank page. He wasn't good at reading others. Until recently, he spent most of his time looking at his feet while addressing others. 

He was unaware of Cypress' own discomfort from comparing the pair of them, so he simply took the question for face value rather than a hurried topic change. Rian's own heartbeat slowed a bit and he raised his brows when his attention diverted to Rose once more.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rian - April 09, 2017, 09:22 PM