Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
And, once again, Rian was at the precipice as the conclusion began to take shape among the brothers. He had his own opinions, of course—he could learn to heal. But instead Rannoch desired the easier route. He would rather take in yet another mouth to feed (when they were already middling hunter as it was) than to dedicate one of them to a craft. The implications of this group was sending blow after blow of anxiety against his fragile defenses. 

But, at the same time, the O'Malley yearling was not a cruel nor selfish creature. He saw the merit in her skills, and what she had to offer them. In exchange for food and protection, she could provide a life-changing service as she continued to hone her craft. It wasn't a foolish offer Rannoch made. If they were going to survive, sacrifices needed to be made. His selfish desires of solidarity was the most logical point to start cutting.

His eyes flickered to Cypress, then to the strong curve of Rannoch's jaw as he ruminated. He trapped the side of his tongue between his molars and returned his attention to Rose, his jade eyes reserved but intense.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rian - April 15, 2017, 06:41 PM