Redhawk Caldera your own story is the safest place you'll ever be.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Set shortly after this thread, which also is set not the day I posted it...... screw you, timelines! Hoping for papa @Elwood :D

Liffey was shaking still as she crossed the borders of the Caldera. The scent of her own blood had been thick in her nostrils, even as the wind had pushed past her and attempted to blow it away. She glanced back at the red smeared across her flank and bit her lip, feeling anxious and fearful and somehow ashamed for what had happened to her. Finley had always said that as long as she was smart and stayed safe, then it was okay to leave the packlands. Liffey had thought she was being smart. She thought she'd been staying safe. But it turned out... she had been neither.

The young girl lowered her head until her full black spine ran parallel to the ground. Fervently, she hoped she would make it past everyone all the way to the Caldera's center where she could wash off the blood before anyone spotted her. No one would ever have to know about this. Sure she was limping, and maybe the cuts on her flank might be visible even after she cleaned herself off... But still, Liffey was hopeful. She could pull this off. No one would ever know...

Her mom was going to be so mad...
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
your own story is the safest place you'll ever be. - by Liffey - April 01, 2017, 06:14 PM