Noctisardor Bypass wont' stop till you can't see straight
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
My bad for not replying! Didn't see this. Wish I would've seen it sooner :(

She wished she could give the obsidian female a fighting chance, but it was hard to do with her packmates getting to riled up. She would support Cebra because she trusted the woman's opinion on the matter. If she felt that something was wrong, than so did Semira.

She took a step forwards. "I'm sorry Circe, but it is only fair that we suspect you. You are our newest member." She winced at her own words, but held steadfast anyways. "If we find you near anything else like this-" she looked to the Empress, "we will not be so kind." Satisfied with her words, she started pulling the contaminated meat from the cache. So much food...Gone. Her thoughts muted the other wolves's words. She would have to spend more time away from the borders in order to refill the cache, which she did not appreciate. Soon it would be hard for Cebra and Noor to hunt, leaving the pack in more of a rut.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Circe - April 07, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Semira - April 08, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Circe - April 08, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Semira - May 09, 2017, 02:02 PM