Bramblepoint i have reached these lands but newly
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
WHY O' COURSE <3

She followed Alya at a distance like a silent shadow, stalking her. Her intent was nothing malicious, however, she was simply practicing her stealth skills. In fact, she wouldn't be surprised if Hydra was following her in turn. She threw a glance over her shoulder to check with a smirk just in case before continuing to follow her sister. Where she was going, Lyra had no clue, but her trek seemed to be following some sort of other trail, searching for...something.

The howl suddenly threw her off, and the girl looked up in surprise, ears swivelling to where the sound had come from. She was still a few minutes walk away and would have turned tail and ran had it not been for Alya being there. Gathering her courage, she headed in that direction as quietly as she could.

"You’re Alya, though, aren’t you?" She heard them before she saw them, and having the current advantage of being hidden, Lyra decided to stay that way. At least for the moment. Peering out from behind a tree within the shadows, she caught a glimpse of the dark stranger — it was him, she realised with a spark of excitement — and then Alya as they circled each other playfully. She smiled, happy for her sister, even though the smallest hint of envy began to bubble in her chest.
Messages In This Thread
i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - April 08, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - June 03, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - June 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Lyra - June 10, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - June 25, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - July 15, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Lyra - July 24, 2017, 11:09 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - August 27, 2017, 05:49 PM