Bramblepoint i have reached these lands but newly
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Short and not so sweet Lyra cameo lmao

She watched, stock still, staring almost unblinkingly as her sister and the dark boy reunited. Minute movements of her blue eyes were the only signs that she was actually taking anything in. From Alya's sudden averted gaze to Cypress gently letting his chin bump against her forehead after she procured the leaf for him. Jealousy reared its ugly head again, getting all the more stronger as she stayed here. She stared at the crumpled leaf that fell to the ground after being forced into Cypress' chest, her muzzle crinkling into a small sneer unbeknownst to Lyra. I would've chosen a much better leaf.

She glanced back at the raven as he spoke, retelling his story. She listened, completely enthralled, as if she were three months old again and listening to one of Charon's tales. The name Rian caused an ear to twitch. She knew the name, Hydra had mentioned it often. She stifled a giggle at their apparent antics of ripping apart a swamp. The mood quickly shifted, and Lyra felt another flicker of envy flare as he nosed her cheek and called her darlin' — his deep drawl was like music to her ears. Alya doesn't appreciate it like I do.

She felt her eyes drift to her sister to gauge her reaction before settling back on Cypress. She almost felt angry on his behalf as well as saddened he lost the challenge to leadership (though she couldn't quite wrap her mind around the idea of fighting for the title of alpha). Her ears pricked at the mention of another name, Rannoch. If she had heard the name before she couldn't remember, but if he was anything like Cypress...

Her ears pressed forward, wondering where they meant when he said they left Neverwinter Forest, planned on going somewhere new. She toyed with the idea of inviting them to Moonspear, perhaps, or even a mountain near theirs. She, Hydra and Alya could appeal to Charon. Though she quickly dashed those thoughts, feeling strangely selfish. She barely wanted to share the three boys with her sisters, let alone the whole pack. The boy then stared at her sister for what seemed like forever — a simple stare that told her everything she needed to know. Another pang of spite erupted within her chest. She couldn't bear it. With a flick of her notched ear, Lyra cast an uncharacteristically seething glare at her sister before silently turning on her heel and leaving them to their reunion.
Messages In This Thread
i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - April 08, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - June 03, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - June 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Lyra - June 10, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - June 25, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - July 15, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Lyra - July 24, 2017, 11:09 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - August 27, 2017, 05:49 PM