Noctisardor Bypass But now you know it
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
So, she knew the name. That was good - that was a start. So, Semira had been correct, then. Horosk was here. Kelina wondered with a smirk whether the girl regretted telling her of the pack's location. 

"He owes me... his eyes - he stole the eyes of our father. But it's been a good year at least, and he keeps denying me, so I planned for something a little more instead." Like... perhaps a friend of his. Surely that would hurt him. But not the girl, no, someone else. "I need information about Horosk. To see if there is anyone he cares for, other than Semira, though she could be of use too. If he has a connection with someone I may be able to track them down. Could help me, you see." She had something more in mind, too, but she did not think it was worth mentioning just yet.

"It would be too suspicious to... take someone from this pack. They'd know it was me. However, if it is someone outside of the pack that he cares for.... well, that would be a hell of a lot easier. I need to hurt Horosk, mentally. So that he willingly gives his eyes up - or something else - to save a loved one. He fears those he cares for getting hurt." She paused briefly, swiping out her snake like tongue to lick her jaws before adding, "And then I will leave the rest of the pack alone, unless there is something else that needs to be done. You seem alright with with this... which is strange. Are you not fond of this pack that you are a part of?" If not, maybe she could have some fun while she was here, too.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
But now you know it - by Kelina - April 16, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: But now you know it - by Circe - April 16, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: But now you know it - by Kelina - April 16, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: But now you know it - by Circe - April 16, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: But now you know it - by Kelina - April 16, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: But now you know it - by Circe - April 16, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: But now you know it - by Kelina - April 18, 2017, 09:17 AM
RE: But now you know it - by Circe - April 19, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: But now you know it - by Kelina - April 20, 2017, 11:36 AM