Redhawk Caldera how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
LMAO this is a great joke, I sat there for a minute rereading it and not understanding and when I got it I snorted xD

Lagan stared at Towhee, a look of anticipation on his face. It remained there for a couple seconds even after the joke, while his brain searched for what it meant. Finally it clicked; she didn't know because she didn't hear the knock! It was funny, but also kind of sad. He sometimes tried to imagine what it would be like to be deaf. He imagined that he wouldn't like it, but then reminded himself that Towhee had never heard sound, thus probably didn't really understand what she was missing. He started laughing, a laugh that started out with a loud snickering snort.

Nice one. He said as she walked towards them, and when she got close enough he butted his head into hers affectionately. He unconsciously did exactly what his mom had done for him moments before, stretching out and curving to create a little book for Towhee to cuddle. They would be like a precious wolf sandwich.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart. - by Lagan - April 22, 2017, 06:49 AM