Big Salmon Lake teach itself to start beating again.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Preferably none of the Bratz plz! Not yet anyway ;) 

Liffey was exhausted. She had barely slept since leaving the Caldera in spite of how hard she'd been pushing herself. When she'd first left, her mind had been far too overrun by her emotions to pay any attention to actually tracking down Rannoch's pack. That fact was still fairly true, but it was partnered now with both her weariness and a partial desire to be by herself for a while. The Blackthorn felt battered and bruised by the altercation with her mother. Somewhere in her heart, she was excited to find the others and begin her new life. But at the same time, she simply wasn't ready to answer the question she knew would come the moment she saw Rannoch again: Are you alright?

Because the answer to that was no. Liffey wasn't okay. Not even a little bit. Not in any way, shape or form. She felt worse than she ever had in her life. As much as she had hated her mother in those heated moments before she'd left, it tore her apart to be away now, knowing her family was behind probably hating her for leaving them. It killed her to know how she had hurt them. It killed her to not be there with them, trying to make them feel better. Would she ever see them again? Would she ever be able to make this right?

Liffey stopped to take in her surroundings, even though she hardly saw any of it. She was panting heavily as she pointed her gaze to the South, feeling awful as she imagined the Caldera just beyond Bramblepoint. She bowed her head miserably and forced herself to turn away again, hating herself for it.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 16, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 20, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 24, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 29, 2017, 11:13 AM