Big Salmon Lake teach itself to start beating again.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smiled at the girl's response, but faltered slightly when she realized the look on the other's face was not entirely farcical. If it came to it, Liffey knew herself well enough to know that she absolutely would risk her life to save someone else's. The problem was she was unlikely to be as successful in the endeavor as the others had been in rescuing her. That struck Liffey then as a very real problem that she ought to work on fixing.

"Uh.. well... It did, yes," Liffey replied, biting her lip and feeling like a complete moron (which she was), "I didn't realize it was there, came too close and it attacked me. Got me pretty good too before you guys showed up." She angled herself slightly to show the rumpled fur on her back and flanks where it had dug its claws in before she'd gotten away. "Definitely not a mistake I'll be making again..." she muttered, hoping she could keep that promise to herself and not be an idiot again in the future.

"Were those your siblings?" she asked, wanting to quickly move away from the topic of her stupidity.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 16, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 20, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 24, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 29, 2017, 11:13 AM