The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Her heart fluttered when he admitted to coming there to see her specifically. She chided herself inwardly, reminding herself that it was probably not a personal thing. He was her alpha now and she was a member of his pack. He was checking on her just like he would anyone else. She was not special, and she'd only get herself hurt if she insisted on thinking otherwise.

Still.. it was hard not to get carried away. Fortunately, his next question sobered her and her smile faltered in spite of herself. "I'm okay," Liffey said with a gentle sigh, "It's a little strange to be away from home, is all." Her tone belied the nonchalance of her words, she knew. She had never been great at not wearing her heart on her sleeves. But still, the Blackthorn had no desire to burden Rannoch with her troubles.

"Everything seems to be working out well for you and your brothers," Liffey added, her head tilted slightly as though her comment had been a question. She did wonder if this was what he had envisioned - all these wolves following him. Had that always been the plan? She suspected it was so, but was interested to hear his take on the matter.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 03:53 PM