The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
As easy as it was to recognize Rannoch as her alpha, Liffey seemed to find it just as easy to forget all about that as they spent time together. It was likely a flaw of her upbringing being the daughter of alphas and so seeing the role as more of a parent than what it was. She would adjust, but even so there would always be something more comfortable in the way she regarded him. He had been her friend first, after all. When they were together with the rest of the pack, it would be different. But for the moment, he was just Rannoch. Just.. handsome, charming, knee-weakening Rannoch.

"Something slow would be best," Liffey replied with a sheepish grin. They apparently were really going to do this thing, and that caused her to feel butterflies of a different color in her stomach. She turned as he moved to walk beside him, her eyes scanning the dead woods around them. "Have you scented anything around here worth tracking?" she asked, knowing she herself had not.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 20, 2017, 05:49 PM