The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey listened closely as Rannoch explained to her about beavers. In spite of what he said, they definitely sounded like he was making them up. "You sure? Cause you really do sound like you're making this up," Liffey said, proving that I don't lie. She quirked a brow slightly as she grinned. "Then again, other animals can be super weird looking.. Have you ever seen a mole?" She shuffered shuttered shuddered (LOL) even as she said the name of it. She really hated those things. "I really hate those things," See how smart and honest I am?

Not wanting to appear as though she wasn't trying to help, Liffey leaned her head down as they walked, sniffing intently at the foliage as she moved. Even with Rannoch's description, she wasn't completely sure what beavers looked like and so it was very unlikely she'd recognize the scent of one. But still, it was a good exercise.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 23, 2017, 07:38 PM