The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch didn't seem to mind that she was totally sucking at this. His encouragement brought heat to her cheeks and she found herself unable to keep her gaze on him for much longer than a few seconds. Resolved to do better, she put her attention back to the task at hand (paw?) if only to impress him and make him continue to smile at her in that way he did. Even if it was nothing and would never amount to anything, she liked the attention she received from him.

It took a few minutes of sniffing around in the general vicinity before she began working out the different scents that were scattered about. She knew nothing of beavers except for the brief description Rannoch had given her, but eventually her logical mind worked its way to deciding that the one trail that seemed more river-y than the others might be the one they needed. Without a word, Liffey glanced up at Rannoch imploringly, hoping he would confirm that she'd found it.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 29, 2017, 11:32 AM