The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch didn't outright tell her she was on the right track, but she could tell easily enough by his response - both verbal and non. She didn't think he'd let her follow the wrong trail as that would end up with her making a fool of herself, which she was definitely not willing to do in front of him. In any event, Liffey trusted his encouragement and began to follow the trail with a playful flourish of her tail. "Hopefully it's edible, whatever it is I lead us to," she commented lightly, smiling at him.

The trail Liffey had found was a fortunately only slightly meandering one. Wherever the critter was leading them, he was going in a fairly straight line towards it, which gave Liffey the confidence to let her attention split between the hunt and her handsome companion. She moved in silence for a few minutes, biting her lip and wondering what to say to him. "So, tell me about where you think we'll end up," Liffey prompted finally, "Like, do you guys have anything in mind as to what you're looking for in a territory?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 29, 2017, 04:33 PM