Wild Berry Meadow we are not the weight of all our memories.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey could feel electricity in the air as the sky darkened. The clouds roiled overhead as a low, foreboding rumble of thunder spread through the air. The aspiring naturalist couldn't help but smile at the sound, beaming with pride that she had been right. Rain had not begun to fall quite yet, but she knew it was coming. Her lithe frame tingled with anticipation for those first light drops to fall into her fur and for that first flash of lightning to streak across the sky.

What she did not anticipate was the sudden impact of a smaller form against her legs. With a startled yelp, Liffey spun about and struck a defensive pose towards what her panicked mind told her was probably another wolverine there to avenge the one she had gotten murdered. With bared teeth, she snapped at the creature that fell backwards away from her, the fur along her spine bristling as she tensed in preparation to throw herself at the...

Titmouse.

Titmouse?

All aggressive posturing fell away to utter dumbfounded astonishment as she recognized the boy. Her brain told her that this was completely impossible, but her senses spoke the truth. It looked like him, smelled like him, and had run headlong into her legs so it was stupid enough to be him too. But again... "What the hell are you doing here?" Liffey asked, annoyed but also very curious for he smelled rather strongly of Lagan and her heart was suddenly aching with desperation to see her twin again.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 20, 2017, 04:47 PM