Wild Berry Meadow we are not the weight of all our memories.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Maybe one day she would be okay with kids. Someday in the far, far, far future. She would never see it coming, though. It was one thing when they were small and needy and annoying and they bit her nose and refused to ever let go, but something entirely different when they were all of those things plus clearly more important to her mother than she was. And now they were apparently stalking her when she was trying so hard to move on with her life and leave her troubles behind.

Still, she did feel a tiny bit guilty when he shrank away from her. Her ears fell slightly as she frowned at the pup, listening as he responded to her. Well, sort of responded to her. Jesus, when were these things going to learn how to talk? Liffey took in a deep breath as thunder rolled above their heads again. "I live here now," she replied before pausing, "Well, not here exactly. But I left the Caldera and I have a new pack now. We're staying nearby for a few nights. What are you doing here? How are you out this far from home by yourself?" Not that she cared... He was really small, though.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 21, 2017, 07:19 PM