Wild Berry Meadow we are not the weight of all our memories.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
This seems like a pretty okay place to fade :) Hope that's kay! <3

Liffey shuffled uncomfortably as Titmouse leaped for cover beneath her. She glanced overhead as thunder pulsed and the rain swayed like a wave with a sudden strong gust of wind. Rolling her eyes, she scootched him with a hip so she could drop to her haunches beside him. The storm didn't bother her at all. She sensed there was danger in standing right out in the middle of it, but this seemed like a much better place to be.

With a sigh, Liffey resigned herself to spend the night there until the storm subsided. Thankfully, the weather seemed to have quieted her usually noisy cousin, so there was that. She would have to decide what to do with him in the morning, however, and would spend much of the night considering options. Well, half of it considering options.. the other half praying Lagan hadn't gotten too far and could just take the kid back. Only dawn would tell.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - May 01, 2017, 07:17 PM