Broken Antler Fen the way the moon's blood is the sea
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Once the words were free from his lips Mato expected to feel relief but he did not. He watches the play of emotions across his father’s face with a sinking heart, weighed heavy by his decision wondering if it was selfish. (Yes, yes it was). The druid believes that he will never know his strength, never know his own capabilities unless they are pushed to the very limit. Mato wants to convey all the reasons why he wants to do this but when he opens his muzzle to speak his tongue feels heavy and he knows his words will only trip and stumble and so with defeat he closes his mouth. “I am to meet them at Bramblepoint though I am not sure if that is the territory they seek to claim or not,” He does not add that he isn’t sure they know if they’ll claim it or not. “When we do find a place to settle, if it is not Bramblepoint I will return to let you know.” He promises for he has never intended to just cut his family off. It is hard to feel jovial beneath the crushing weight of his guilt and the flicker of trepidation he feels but he knows that beneath those emotions there is unbridled excitement for the new path that has opened in his life. “I will, thank you.” He promises as he crosses into the borders of Broken Antler Fen, unknowing, that it will be the last time.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
the way the moon's blood is the sea - by rip gemini - April 23, 2017, 06:02 AM
RE: the way the moon's blood is the sea - by Sebastian - April 25, 2017, 03:45 AM
RE: the way the moon's blood is the sea - by rip gemini - May 14, 2017, 05:01 AM