Firefly Glen the mood it changes like the wind
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
There was a way of things in the yearling pack, and one of those was that he was never left alone for long. It was both a blessing and a curse—Rian was someone quite fond of solitude, but it was a vice. His seclusion often left him feeling hollow and ravaged from the dark, intrusive thoughts that clawed their way out when there was nothing to distract him. He occasionally suspected that Rannoch and Cypress both were working to solve that problem of his, and were in on it together. Rian knew they were both aware something was off with him at times, but he wondered if they understood just how deep the chasm ran.

A grayscale shape cut in to his periphreal vision and he turned to face Liffey as she chuffed a friendly greeting with her head bowed demurely. It caused a warmth to bloom in his chest and a smile to touch his lips. He had no strong feelings towards the females of the pack, despite his budding hormonal problems, because he had a special place in his heart for one head of the Cerberus. But he enjoyed their company all the same. Liffey, in particular, reminded him of his sisters, and that gave him a small measure of comfort.

Rian perked his ears and gave a wave of his slightly elevated tail. The thunder rumbled a drumroll above their heads, and he glanced up briefly only to return his full attention to the grayscale girl. "Hey Liffey." He greeted warmly, somehow remembering her name out of the others. "Yeah, I wish it would stay like this forever." The yearling shrugged and twisted an ear back. "Wanna join me? I just started my patrol."
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
the mood it changes like the wind - by Rian - April 23, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Liffey - April 23, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Rian - May 01, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Liffey - May 01, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Rian - May 15, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Rian - May 17, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Rian - May 21, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: the mood it changes like the wind - by Rian - May 22, 2017, 04:38 PM