The Heartwood a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Why's it great? Glad you asked. Lagan was very willing to explain. Because I have like the coolest family in the world. My mom is super awesome, she is the alpha, and she is hardworking and she kind of kicks ass. And my papa is really nice and understanding and so I go to him usually when I need things. And I have my older brother and he's great and he helps me babysit my cousins, who are so adorable. And there's my other cousins who are cool and stuff, and there's Birk. Not really sure if he's actually related to us. One day he was just sort of here.

He explained in basically one long breath. He was always proud to talk about his family. If Cypress asked for more details about a specific person, Lagan would give a lecture about their entire life. Perhaps the boy should look into being a chronicler, for he did so love talking all the time telling stories. It hadn't occurred to him until Cypress asked about the word Caldera, that maybe his new friend had been referring to the actual land he lived on and not his family.

Lagan snorted, holding back a laugh as best he could when Cypress asked if it was a birds nest. No- well take that back. A little bit. The land is kind of scoopy... I guess. It's really green, and has tons of different little areas in it. And since it's scoopy, it's kind of protected, like a nest. He explained, thinking for the first time that he didn't really know what a Caldera was either.
Messages In This Thread
a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Cypress - April 23, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - April 27, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - May 24, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - June 11, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 14, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 20, 2017, 08:16 AM