Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Charon Meet thread? Dakarai might be a bit detached at the moment

The Night before had wounded him severely  for he had lost his wife, the only thing keeping him strong. Olive had chosen her gods over them and now all he had was his children. The thing that made it all worse was that Dakarai could still feel love for Olive, and it made him want to run to her. His whole life had been nothing but pain, why would any gods do that to someone?

Unable to sleep he waited until dawn to get up from his children's side and walk around. He decided to learn the borders and to leave his scent amongst the others. He had thought about running away from everyone and staying a lone wolf until he passed on, but he knew he could never leave his children. Besides he had sworn loyalty to Moonspear and would not repeat what he had done to Blackfeather Woods.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM