Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai looked up at Charon and slowly rose up though he kept his ears flicked back and his tail tucked beneath him. Charon mentioned his son and immediately had Dakarai's full attention " Aries? He...we have been through much on our travels. I apologize if he has done anything to wrong you, but i can also assure he did not know and will be made aware of how status and ranking works my king."  He sounded unsirprised that Aries had done something wrong, he knew his son was strong willed and fiesty.

Charon introduced himself and dakarai nodded "Dakarai Svartell" he responded with a slight smile. The wimd ruffled his pelt and blew the scent of Olive and his children into his nose and a look of obvious sadness swept across his face. Trying to shove it aside he spoke again, his voice wavering "Thank you for..allowing us inside. It must have been difficult to accept a full family into your pack. If there is ever anything you need done, please let me know"  he said gratefully even though he did regret it. He regretted everything that had happened since Teekon, everything except his children.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM