Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai felt even more grateful now that he knew Amekaze was pregnant. They were having babies and they still accepted a family with young into their pack. Charon invited him to patrol and share their story and Dakarai blinked. was he to share the truth or fabricate more? He felt the truth was needed, not only because it was the right thing but because he couldnt risk any future consequences. He followed Charon as they began the patrol  "I met Olive while i was a lone wolf. In the mountains actually on a beautiful fall night. We talked and I fell in love with her, she was..is brilliant. The feelings were mutual and I Promised to see her again, so she told me about Teaghlaigh her home. We went our seperate ways after sleeping side by side."  The memories brought him pain but he found himself lost at the memory of how Olive looked pressed into the ground like she was trying to soak up the soil.

He sighed heavily "I headed off and trespassed onto blackfeather woods territory while not paying attention, but quickly corrected myself and crossed back over the borders. I was fascinatee by the mere scent and sight of the borders. They were covered not only by urine and fur, but with blood and scattered body pieces if both wolf and prey. I wanted to see what they were like, see if i could learn things from them so I howled. I joined. i learned it was a mistake. I tried to leave and was attacked on the borders, and fought my way out." his voice became bitter, and disgusted but mostly with himself.

"I set off to find teaghlaigh, guided by olive's description of the land. I was injured,weak,hungry, but I found her there. They accepted me and knew of Blackfeather woods. I loved Teaghlaigh, I was with Olive and it was a noble pack. Me and Olive became official mates and went off on a honeymoon, and she became pregnant. We found an elk herd, one that I had killed from before and so I hunted again with her by my side since she was so newly pregnant she could still work. The elk leader saw and recognized me, and attacked me. I suffered head injuries that caused me to lose my memories. Olive stayed by my side and nursed me to health, but i didnt remember still." his voice began to tremble as he neared the stressful part, and his ears flattened. 

"she took me to Blackfeather woods in hope that something stressful and traumatic would jog my memories. A youth from their pack lured Olive over the borders because he remembered me. By he time i remembered it was too late, and Olive was under attack from the boy. I refused to leave her there and followed after them grabbing Abra-the boy and getting him off her. The rest of the pack came and attacked me and Olive. I offered myself to take my punishments for what i had done to them, but they chose to wound my pregnant wife. We were set loose and we made it back to teaghlaigh. Our leader was mad at us but let us back in. Months after Blackfeatherwoods showed up to torment us more, and our leader gave them Olive's nursemaid and a close friend of mine. She made me call for the woman...she made me summon her to what could have been her death" 

Dakarai felt his eyes close and he fought back tears. He paused for a moment and sat down to take a breath. "Blackfeather was satisfied with innocent blood, and we moved land so they couldnt find teaghlaigh again. When we got to our new home, Teaghlaigh kept one of our children, our sickly son Sirius, and sent me and Olive away with Cassiopeia and Aries. We found moonspear, and now Olive left me. I have lost so many. My first widpfe and Children were murdered." he finished with a soft voice and looked at the leader with despair.

"I want no more trouble, I seek not to leave here. I want to work for my keep somewhere and make a life for myself. Im tired of losing people, so I intend not to love again. and that is my life so far."  He ended with a saecastic bitterness though he meant it toward nobody but himself.

i wrote a novel on a tablet. jeez.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM