Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai was surprised by Charon's amount of calm in handling the news. He had grown used to Arturo's harsh and cruel attitude toward him, and he supposed he expected itmfrom everyone. Taking a deep breath he remembered how far he and his family had travelled before finding Moonspear "Far. Very far they wont bother  sending anyone for us, besides Teaghlaigh banned us and said we were only to come back to visit our...our son. It is in a Strath in the Hinterlands." he responded to the first part with ease. He had nothing to hide of Teaghlaigh with their closed minds and lack lf empathy.

Preparing himself for the next question he thought about how to word it "I had amnesia due to a head injury, And Olive was hoping somehing dangerous and traumtic would bring my memories back" his answer was simple and short, becauae he knew just how stupid the decision was. He would never admit that he was grateful for it, and would follow the same path if Olive were to lose her own memory.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - May 01, 2017, 10:39 AM