Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The news of Charon having a friend in Blackfeather woods made his heart jolt slightly, but he kept his face to a nuetral expression. He gave a calm nod of his head to acknowledge the information. 

Charon's response to Olive and his's decision brought an unexpected reaction from him, he snorted loudly. A small smirk curled over his maw and he hung his head nodding "Probably the most foolish thing both her and I have ever done" he admitted as he sobered up once more. Maybe the pent up emotions were finally making him snap, for nothing was funny about what had happened at Blackfeather or at Teaglaigh."We can never forget, but we are trying to move on. I can say we will never repeat that mistake again, for it caused us alot of grief"  He couldn't forget Teaghlaigh because of Sirius, and he couldn't forget blackfeather woods as much as he wished he could.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - May 02, 2017, 10:47 AM