Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"unfortunately I had to be more on the offensive recently" he muttered and looked away. He hoped he wasn't asked about the fight with blackfeather where he had to submit after being attacked by many different wolves. He hadn't fought much beside that in the past months.

He smiled as he was asked about triggers and smiled a bit "A trigger is using words to distract or subdue your opponent. It usually works better if you know or can get a grip on the wolfs personality. It is also quite cruel. For instance if you know the wolf had lost a loved one you would bring the subject up in a taunting and rude way. I find rage usually makes a wolf more...clumsy in his fighting."

He explained it the best he could as he hadn't used the tactic much at all. "Physical weaknesses are much easier. A scar to reopen or if the wolf has a noticeable limp you go for the weak leg." He stated casually. It was a harsh and brutal way to fight but it made it go by quicker when you needed to take the opponent down. He felt glad to have someone to talk to this about, Olive wasnt one to discuss fighting much.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - May 12, 2017, 08:26 PM