Firefly Glen some place we called home
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
A sharp pain followed the shift of his jaw, and blood instantly began to well up from the cut he'd inflicted with his young, sharp teeth. He released his lip to not worry the wound further, and focused on restraining the tremors that shook his entire frame as he tried, desperately, to swallow his breakdown. But there was little he could do now. The dam was cracked, and what sprang forth was months of negativity, guilt, and sadness he'd stamped down time and time again. Now it was spilling over the banks, through the woods, and right up the castle walls where he hid, curled up and trembling.

Unfortuately, oppertunity led Rannoch to him and the sound of his cousin's voice stole the breath from his lungs and he coughed as another sob was wrenched from his throat. He slowly turned, unable to ignore the presence of his leader, and looked upon Rannoch with desperation in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I--" He stammered. "I just... they're gone, Noch." He choked as his legs buckled and his chest hit the bank with a splat. Mud clung to his fur, making him look even more of a mess as he babbled almost incoherently, "The scent is gone. Mama is gone just like dad and so are my siblings. No one said anything... no one said goodbye!"
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
some place we called home - by Rian - April 25, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: some place we called home - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 25, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: some place we called home - by Rian - May 01, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: some place we called home - by Cypress - May 04, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: some place we called home - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 08, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: some place we called home - by Rian - May 14, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: some place we called home - by Cypress - May 16, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: some place we called home - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 17, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: some place we called home - by Rian - May 20, 2017, 12:21 AM
RE: some place we called home - by Cypress - May 20, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: some place we called home - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 24, 2017, 07:01 PM