Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Private 
perhaps one of the sisters?

she had darted in a straight line from her den, moving like a clumsy dark blur through the budding mountainside. she toppled over roots and steep inclines multiple times, yet ever time simply lurched back to her feet and continued on her way. it was late morning when she found the pool and proceeded to tumble into it's shallows rather ungracefully. she darted backwards, tail on end and hackles raised as if she faced a great warrior. she stared at the pool, unsettled at the sudden wetness, watched the ripples still and the surface become smooth and unflawed once more. 

she moved forward carefully, tail still raised perpendicular to the earth, hackles and ears pricked. she stared into the pool, and there the dark form solidified into another version of herself. unimpressed by the girl that had suddenly appeared in the ground before her, she snarled as she had seen adults do time and time before, a fiercely bedraggled look. the other dark form echoed her movements, though blurry and wavering, the girl recognised the challenge. with a wild lunge, she darted forth and snapped her jaw's shut where the other girl's face had been, only to catch water in her jaws. she whirled around, peering furiously and wondering where the curious wavering girl had gone.
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - May 01, 2017, 03:30 AM