Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Lyra had been close, as always, trailing a distance from her sisters as each went about their business. She had been inspecting the plants that grew around Moonspear, committing each to memory and figuring out how each stood out from the others, what made them unique. Every so often, her path would cross that of Alya or Hydra's own scent, but it was only when she heard the nearby voice of the former that she decided to go see what she was up to.

Her brow creased in both confusion and concern at what she found.

"Alya," she stated in a slightly condemning tone as she watched a much smaller version of themselves flail in the water before her. She glanced judgingly at Hydra who also was not doing anything to help the thing. She knew her sisters didn't very much like the younger newcomers, but Lyra was too soft-hearted to hate something so small and vulnerable. Yet, that also didn't mean she knew what to do here. She was torn between helping their newest pack mate and siding with her sisters.

However, when the pup suddenly found purchase upon a rock and glared angrily at Alya, Lyra couldn't help but feel the slightest amount of contempt, wanting to defend her sister's honour even if it was against a month old child. The feeling only increased tenfold as it suddenly lunged back into the pool towards her sister, and Lyra quickly leapt into the water to grab at the pup's scruff.
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - May 01, 2017, 03:30 AM