Moonspear in fantasia
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai winced at Amekaze's words and then quickly tried to hide it. The three children had known more than their share of troubles and they weren't even four months old yet. They had been moved from their birth home as tiny nursing pups,forced to walk a long stretch of distance to the strath, and then when they had barely gotten settled they had been uprooted again and separated from one another. No child deserved it and it was no wonder they were having difficulties in pack life. They had never truly known anything but travelling with their family.

Dakarai's attention had slipped but he snapped back as he heard Ame say something about interests. It took him a moment to realize that she was talking about her four little girls,and he nodded "I dont know much of what Cassiopeia is interested in, but Aries seems like a fighter. Maybe I can teach him things myself since I too am a warrior" he stated. It had begun to rain heavily again and he blinked a droplet out of his eyes. "I should head back...do you need anything?" He asked to make sure she didn't need him for something else.
Messages In This Thread
in fantasia - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - April 30, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 01, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 01, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 03, 2017, 02:31 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 03, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 11, 2017, 01:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 25, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 27, 2017, 09:17 PM