Blackfeather Woods give me more
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
[table width=70%][tr][td]
Vaati much preferred soilitude than the clambering presence that darted after him; his sister was as graceful as a moose in the sense that he could never remain unnoticed while she lurked behind. Her footfalls were hard, galant but much too forward for the boy who alternatively liked to roam as silent as possible. She was even able to produce a mild ounce of emotion from the boy: annoyance, and with a roll of his eyes did he whip around, glaring face-to-face with his current stalker. While he appreciated the notion that he was the object of her interest, she was very much not his. His eyes said so as they landed on the girl. "No," He commands with a firm tone, signalling all she needs to know with a single word. He explored alone. He was independent, unlike the rest of the brood he had been subjected to call his sibings. Koume may be his older, but the placement of their birth order was evidently an accident and spread apart by a meger few seconds; Vaati would not be hastled by a girl, much less one who was both his older sister and wholly unsuperior.
[/td][/tr][/table]
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 07:27 PM