Silver Creek I was lightning, before the thunder
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
Thought Mawk would come and pay a visit! @Skylaris and perhaps @Spring and/or @Heston ? Anyone welcome!

It felt odd, being back here. The scents and sounds... the area... it was so familiar. He had surely missed his old home, temporary as it may be, so he was glad to be back. Even if it was only for a day. Things had been tough recently and with his own children on the way, as well as Noor's, he had been struggling to find time to return to Silver Creek. He wanted to pay a visit, he wanted to see Skylaris, and Spring and maybe even Heston. Familiar faces - that was what he wanted to see. He prayed that nothing bad had happened to them... he prayed that nothing bad had happened to the pack. Hopefully they were still going strong. It had been a long time since the man had been here and many things must have changed.

Once he reached the borders, the wolfdog let out a sigh of relief, scenting the freshly marked borders. A long howl erupted from his maw, calling to whoever would come. He needed to catch up with them. By now Spring would have given birth, and hopefully that had all gone well. Mawk did, slightly, regret leaving when he did, but he supposed it had not been all bad with Skylaris to take his place.

He just wanted to say hello. Make sure they were all okay and doing well.
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 06, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 14, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 15, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:35 PM