Silver Creek I was lightning, before the thunder
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The moment Mawk heard Sky's voice, he began wagging his own curled tail furiously (it was most amusing to watch) in return. A wide grin spread out across his face as he watched her approach, and he nuzzled her side at the same time she did to him. "It's so good to see you, Sky!" He barked, tongue lolling out in excitement. "Aye, a true lady, as always," he chuckled after hearing her shouts and cussing, then watched as another wolf approached the two. He faintly recognised her as... Natashe? Yes, Natashe. He had not seen much of her during his time at Silver Creek, but he remembered her all the same. "Hey!" He greeted, giving another wag of his tail. 

It was then that he looked down to see her having... only three legs? Was that why she had had a slight limp on her way over? Mawk had thought he was imagining things... "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED SKY? DID SOMEONE DO THAT TO YOU? TELL ME WHO SO I CAN KICK THEIR ASS!" He shouted loudly, brows knitting in concern for his friend. He would find out who did it and boy would he mess them up.

"Other than the leg, how are ya both? I'm so sorry I wasn't able to visit sooner, Ganador has been hella busy lately." He frowned slightly, but it disappeared soon enough. "I have news! Uh... big news! Me and Cebra are official mates, and Cebra's actually... expecting now. She's due soon." He grinned again, tail madly wagging like before. He loved his wife more than anything, and now that he would have children, he was extremely happy. "The only problem is that there is kinda a complete psycho-murderer hanging around who's targeted someone among our ranks. Apparently they're siblings. We're trying to sort it out, but if you ever come around to visit or anything just beware!" He moved on from that topic quickly, not wanting to dampen the mood.

"So are Spring and Heston's pups born? Do'ya think the alphas will come and see me? They don't have to, but it would be nice to see them again." He thought back to the time he left, and felt a small stab of regret leaving them while Spring was pregnant. "You found a special someone yet, Sky?" He asked, winking. The wolfdog hoped she would find someone soon - then they could have double dates. c;
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 06, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 14, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 15, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:35 PM