Silver Creek I was lightning, before the thunder
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk chuckled at Natashe's brief muttered sentence, but his eyes searched Skylaris. "You're sure you're okay? Imma find that fucker soon, and I'll take his leg. Why did he do it? Just cuz you pissed him off? Bastard." His voice was laced with slight anger but also traces of sympathy. He cared deeply for his childhood friend, the only one who had stuck by him. She did not deserve the horrible things that had occured.

"Thanks, Natashe. I'm so excited!" His tail was already twitching in anticipation for his mate and future kids. Skylaris' shouting made him flinch, but he let out a laugh. "I think I'm deaf." He replied, amused by the whole ordeal. "But yeah, you gotta come visit someday!" The Medio would love to show her his home. And everyone who he lived among - he was so grateful for all that they had done.

"WAIT WHAT? RAPED?!" Mawk shrieked, his voice raising once more. What the actual fuck had happened during his absence? Was that really what happened when he left? "Holy cow?!" His head tilted, gaze forcefully searching his friend's for any hint of pain. There seemed to be a little, but she seemed to be okay overall. Never had he expected that news. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you during that. Are you really okay? Do you know who it was?" The wolfdog's eyes were wide with shock. "Can I meet him?" Him and Sky might not be siblings, but that was what it felt like. She was the closest he had to a sister, and their relationship was very similar to that of a brother and sister - Plus, he wanted to be an uncle. He could be uncle Mawk!
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 06, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 14, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 15, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:35 PM