Fox's Glade Life is a journey and only you hold the key
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
no worries. I'm  not always here, myself. Life is life. W_^V

”For venison, I'm willing to join you in a hunt.” The loner had replied. Wise choice. It wasn't too hard for Cry to see where the loner had went for their decision-making reason, so Cry didn't succumb to irritation with the question the dark wolf had sent his way. It was what only those who used common sense would come to the conclusion of. Basics. Food. It was a good oppertunity to get good food. Teamwork would give a higher chance of success. Better and more nourishing meal that petty small game. An oppertunity to represent the pack in a professional, and even 'friendly', positive manner. So many thing's Cry could have responded with, but the assassin remained silent for a second more as he considered what to say back. His second was up.

"It's better than eating rats."

Glacials turned from the brute as Cry nosed a slim muzzle in the eastern sector of the Wilds. A small gathering of deer he had ocme across while he traveled, but he ignored the herd as he knew he couldn't come close to taking one down by himself. He had made note of an older and weaker stag that kept with the group, but Cry had done nothing to attempt felling it.
Well nothing, until now.
And if they could get to the group before they moved on, a meal would be assured.

"The herd I traced is in that direction," he began as he kept his gems where the eastern forest was. "Half a mile from this spot."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Life is a journey and only you hold the key - by Cry - May 20, 2017, 04:57 PM