Otter Creek WHERE IS MY BABY
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
cameo!

Vaati is present, lingering somewhat to the side as the family rushes forward, three uncles and a stranger; both groups of which, he does not know well enough to recieve their compassion. It instgates a silent scowl within his expression, that they suddenly take such a dire interest in the whereabouts of their family only when they are gone; they had not barely sought them out before the disapeerence of his sister. His silvertongue begs to be heard, to call them out on their hipocracy like he has not before, but for the sake of his mother... he does not. Yet. The Dark Master snaps, turning to his mother with a rage Vaati does not like. Instinct kicks in and, despite the unimpressive measure of it, his ears snap back against his skull, baring his teeth in a protective stance against his uncle whom, he does not particularily care for. Koume's plights are her own; and he holds very little compassion for her dismissal of their home. It is not the burden of their mother, and it is not the place of an absent uncle to question their upraising. He does not even blink as his mother confesses the nature of his birth; that too, is not for him to question. Instead does his eyes train on the larger male, staring him down with a severity that warns him of the road he threatens to take. It is once that will guarentee Damien a place within his blackbook, a place that will come back to bite him, one day.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 13, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 18, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 21, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - May 21, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 24, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 24, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 30, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - June 10, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - June 26, 2017, 09:30 PM