Northstar Vale i've delivered us to where we are
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
He was silent the days following their encounter with the bear. The sheer size and power of the creature had shook him to his core, instilling within him a healthy respect for the beasts that was sure to stay. While it wouldn't budge his gung-ho attitude, he would be sure to err on the side of caution now when faced with something just as fearsome. Whether this would be a lifelong thing or would fade as he matured, however, only time would tell.

Redshank was at the tail end of their little band (receiving his fair share of Rian's warning nips on their journey) when they paused at a ridge on the pinnacle of a mountain. He was thankful for the stop and flopped onto his hind quarters, tongue lolling as he tried to catch his breath again. He was fatigued all over, muscles aching from the climb and paws having been slashed from where the rocky mountain trails had betrayed him.

Lazily, he cast a gaze over to where the older members of their tribe stood, large ears swivelling as he listened to Rannoch speak. His panting stopped for a moment, eyes suddenly alight as his words sunk in. With a start, Redshank leapt to all fours and quickly nosed his way through the legs of the wolves gathered to get a better look at the sight, the place Rannoch spoke of. Their new home. He peered over the edge and stared at the lush vale that spread beyond them. His eyes narrowed skeptically, only his ears turning to listen to Rian's sentiments. He had to agree; the place seemed too good to be true. However, the boy desperately wanted to rest. He was tired of travel.

So, ever bull-headed and impulsive, Redshank took a step onto the shelf below the ledge, scanning for a trail to lead them down so he could take a closer look at their supposed new home. "Let's go, then!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 16, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Redshank - May 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Tryp - May 20, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 21, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Pyro - May 22, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Kaori - May 22, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 26, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 27, 2017, 01:07 PM