Northstar Vale i've delivered us to where we are
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Rian was gobsmacked when Cypress, the most elusive of their group, stepped up and publically apologized for what transpired earlier. He pricked his ears and watched the silvery boy address them. But what surprised him the most was that he, Rian, was officially named the Beta by the wolf who he thought would assume the mantle in time. No one objected, not even Rannoch who nodded and absolved their brother of any further guilt on the matter. Rian did the same, but didn't commit his voice to words—he instead smiled across at Cypress, though his expression held a tinge of concern. He hoped the eiodlon would allow one of their medics to take a look at his wounds. 

Redshank, of course, had plowed ahead and Rannoch was quick to discipline him. It was obvious that the boy had heart; the shaggy chocolate Frostfur imagined he would do well as a Guardian of their borders. Rian's tail waved high and he puffed his hackles in a show of solidarity with their Alpha male's reprimand. He returned to the group, touching shoulders with a few as he passed and brushing his nose gently against Cypress ruff, murmuring a soft—"Thank you." for his ears alone. Any questions could be handled by Rannoch, who waited patiently for any voices to spring up from the throng.

Rian, however, was content to lurk near the back, and took in the sight of their ragtag group and, higher than them all, Rannoch.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 16, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Redshank - May 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Tryp - May 20, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 21, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Pyro - May 22, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Kaori - May 22, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 26, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 27, 2017, 01:07 PM