Noctisardor Bypass Cut me from the Line
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Joining 
For @Gwen

Sticks and stones were capable of breaking bones. Childbirth could too, it seemed, as Leila was talking his ears off explaining all of the dangers of producing futher generations. Broken ribs, hemmoraging, lowered immune system, lack of palate condense, on and on and on. He had basic medicine memorized, how to properly treat wounds and what to eat for certain symptoms of whatever came his way, but this was something he wanted no part of. He was already detached when it came to being a caretaker of children, but she seemed to have everything taken care of, everything had a medicine or a treatment, a way with words, a position, a potion.
He needed to get her in, as last visit he had with the pair of mated wolves only confirmed how far close they were to bearing fruit.

Standing at the borders, Cry turned to the dual colored beauty, telling her a single command.

"Wait here."

And with that, he went to go find the pale queen who would either accept or deny the healer, deep within the confines of the Bypass.
Messages In This Thread
Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 16, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 16, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Leila - May 16, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:24 PM