Broken Boulder enter stage right
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
I'm not sure I ever got the chance to RP with you when you were around before, so hello!

Tytonidae, born a Redleaf-DiSarinno, wandered about the Teekon Wilds with no destination in mind. She had lived on her own for too long, without the support of a pack. Sure, she had dabbled here and there, and her time in Sedona had been wonderful, but the minute Summer broke it to her that she was responsible for their lack of children, her heart had broken. She couldn't stay there, even with the support of his family. She had followed him for awhile, but when she caught a glimpse of him with another, she could not stand it any longer.

She headed toward the sound of running water, and Ty soon found herself approaching another wolf. "Another day, another brief encounter," she thought to herself, though not with malice. She woofed audibly (but kindly) when she came within earshot, then came up to the creek to drink. She eyed the other wolf for signs of aggression, but didn't immediately see any. Once she had taken her fill, she licked her lips, stepped back from the creek, and gave her standard introduction. "Hello, I'm Tytonidae."
Messages In This Thread
enter stage right - by Jökull - May 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: enter stage right - by RIP Tytonidae - May 19, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: enter stage right - by Jökull - May 21, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: enter stage right - by RIP Tytonidae - May 22, 2017, 08:31 PM