Northstar Vale i'm not usually in a limo.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
For as long as she'd been there, Liffey hadn't gotten too close to very many of her packmates. Sure, she knew them all by name and recognized all of their faces, but for many, that was about as far as it went. She kept telling herself to remedy that, but it was simply in her nature to be more interested in the natural world around her than making friends with those she shared it with.

Which was not to say she was opposed to the latter. She turned at the sound of the low note, her head tilted as she scanned the stretch of grass until she spotted the other wolf. He was a newer face to their crowd, but she knew his scent if his name didn't exactly come to her right away. "Oh hey," she said, waving her tail in a friendly manner, "I didn't see you there. I was distracted by the.. uh... big bird."

What a stupid thing to say... She should've just called it an eagle, even though she didn't know that's what it was for sure. Unless he knew and could tell her she was wrong. That would probably have been more embarassing, wouldn't it?

Maybe someday she'd get the hang of talking to strangers.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i'm not usually in a limo. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: i'm not usually in a limo. - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: i'm not usually in a limo. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 07:50 PM